At Crystal Clear Water Centres, we offer opportunities for growth and personal development in a motivating environment. We believe in treating our employees with respect. They play a vital role in enabling our innovation and success. The following openings are currently available:
Retail Customer Service Representative
We require a full-time Customer Service Representative for our busy retail stores. We are looking for an energetic individual with a friendly, helpful attitude who is dedicated to exceptional customer service. Must be computer literate and be able to communicate effectively. Previous retail experience an asset. Must be flexible to work varied shifts at both locations. This position requires the ability to carry 50 pounds repetitively.
Quality Water Specialist (K/W, Cambridge, Guelph)
Are you a results driven sales professional?
• Above Average Income
• Sales Incentives
• Guaranteed Leads
• Flexible Hours
• Health Benefits
• Paid Vacation
• Comprehensive Training & Coaching Program
• Become an expert presenter
• Maintain activity & contacts records
• Achieve sales objectives
• Keep current with industry trends
• Strong independent work ethic with self motivation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Customer first attitude
• A commitment of honesty and integrity in all dealings
• No experience required only genuine interest in working with people
Please state which position you’re applying for and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields
Serving Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding area.