1. Adjusted for Maximum Efficiency Out-of-the-box ROs are factory set but not for Canadian water temperatures. All ROs should be checked and adjusted in order to gain up to 50% more water efficiency.
2. Further Bench-testing Every membrane is unique and should be put through a quality test to ensure proper performance. Water purity, production rates and ratios should be recorded for future service and maintenance reference.
3. Upgraded Connections Most ROs come with a bare bones saddle valve which typically leaks and limits water flow. ROs should be installed with a positive shut-off valve which makes maintenance easier and delivers higher pressure and, in turn, higher purity.
4. Equipping Your RO A large selection of high-purity designer faucets should be available to be installed on most any countertop – even granite! Have your RO water connected to where you want; fridge, bathroom sink, wet bar and cooler.
5. Maintenance Reminder Makes sure your RO is always working at peak performance by being informed when it’s time for maintenance.
100% recommend this place for parts and repairs to water softeners. Very friendly, competent staff! Kudos to the front desk crew, but also to parts expert Alex. I had a miscommunication with my plumber that meant I had to return several times to the store--with returns--in one day. Everyone was super helpful and super patient. Next time I'll just use their service technicians to save money and time.
Bought 2 Water Distillation units for the University of Guelph - Ridgetown Campus for our laboratory. Amazing units, 3 years later the ppm of the distilled water is still 0.00-0.02ppm. The auto washout feature is important for harder water we have. Would tell anyone looking for reliable distillation unit for their lab to contact Crystal Clear Water. Will be back again.
Our old house had a Kinetico water system in it and we used Crystal Clear to service it. So it was an easy decision to use them to install a Kinetico softener and RO system when we moved to a new house. From start to finish they were professional and efficient, and their Customer Service has been exemplary!
I recently had Crystal Clear install a RO water filtration system in my home so that we could have a filtered water option at our kitchen sink. The customer service was exceptional, the install was smooth, and they followed up a few weeks later to ensure that we were happy with the product and that all was working smoothly. All-in-all, it was a wonderful experience and I'd highly recommend them!
I can't believe I hadn't written a review for these guys a long time ago. We've purchased many different water filtering products from them, over the last 15 - 20 years. They have been excellent. We live in the country with our own well so we have everything from Iron Filters and UV, to Softner and R.O. for drinking. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
It is so convenient to fill your own water jugs in the vestibule. They have convenient hours from 6am to 10pm. It is always clean especially with the sterilization that they continue to do through out the day.
We go to get bottled water there like the service and they help carry bottles out with a smile 😊 all though as child we had a nice spring water never thought we'd be buying water now from anyone. Thank you for your service.
Only good surprises - While the Softener and R/O system and installation are not low priced they are very good quality and the stated performance is very high. The delivery and installation were completed within three days.
The experience was excellent from my first call to inquire about my options to the final installation. Lisa answered all my questions and was very professional. I would definitely recommend them to my friends!
Way back in 2016 I had a 'Table Top' style water distiller repaired. It had been in continual use for almost 20 years! I was very pleased with the service technician, Murray R. He took the time to explain all his work and gave me a plastic bag with ALL the old worn out parts he replaced. He even said to call him if I noticed any issues. Well, that was 2 years ago and this machine (still in use every day) doesn't show a week of wear. (BTW, we bought this machine from 'Crystal Clear' over 20 years ago.) Outstanding build quality.
When my water softener brine tank filled up with water, the manufacture recommended me to Clear Water. Great service. Wayne was very helpful diagnosing my softener problem and quickly set me up with a appointment. When the tech Kevin showed up he was friendly, professional, and proficient. He quickly repaired my softener back to working state. Overall I am very impressed and if I need service or a new softener in the future I will definitely be going back! Thanks for the help!